SHERIDAN, Wyo. - May 17, 2020 - PRLog -- In an effort to greatly improve the customer support experience, SKY Telecom LLC has redefined our approach to technical support and deployed a company owned cloud based service to empower you, our customer. Our new technical support and help desk portal powered by SKY Telecom's new online ticket management system provides a highly collaborative environment and cloud based architecture making it available to all users regardless of locale.
All requests for support will be tracked in the help desk platform allowing our customers the ability to create tickets online as well as view the status of all support requests (current and historical). In addition, a searchable knowledge base and community support forum have been created to provide much needed system setup, configuration and troubleshooting information to our customers as well as all current technical documentation!
Features and Benefits:
• Create and track requests for technical support online at http://www.skytel.biz or via E-mail at email@example.com
• Receive E-mail notifications when support tickets are created, updated or solved.
• Quickly rate our performance upon completion of a service issue to help improve our customer service.
• Search and Download SKY Telecom Technical Documentation.
• Empowerment via searching for solutions to common challenges in the online Knowledge Base.
As always if you choose to call SKY Telecom for technical support, your call will be answered by a live help desk attendant for initial screening to ensure you have a ticket in the system for tracking. The process is painless and takes only a few short minutes. Once complete, your call will be routed to the appropriate Systems Engineer for support.
SKY Telecom LLC